Where art thou?

Wednesday 20 October 2010

The other Soraya!

TODAY is my bestfriend's birthday!!!!!!!
yeay!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SORAYA MALINI!!
You're one of my craziest & most awesome friends EVER!

I would never forget that time when we were 11 years old, u helped me when i got my migrain attack. :D
After 10 years, i still didn't get to celebrate your birthday!

I'm really really happy that i got to spend more time with you this time around!
10 years of not seeing u (that one year u came back doesn't count cause i only met u for a night) and poof u're back this year!
was just awesome.

I know, u won't be long in Msia and will head back to the U.S. in a few years time.
Well, Malini, i'll work my ass off and make sure i attend your wedding in the states!
God's will. :)

I love you & I miss you bestie!!

-xoxo, raja-

No comments: