Where art thou?

Wednesday 25 March 2009

EASTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello helloooow!!!! :D haven't blog for quite awhile as i was busy with my assignments. now it's easter break!! yay! finally, a break! fuh!. hehe. went to Sheffield last weekend. visited my very old fren, Munirah. i knew her since i was 7 years old. i think she's one of my close buddies who knows me very well. Anyway, Sheffield is quite a nice place actually. it's like they have places to just sit around and lepak. u can just bring ur food, sit there and eat such as this one place called Winter Garden. u can just go in it and sit n eat or just sit around. i find it peaceful. when i was in there, there was a pair of newly weds who was taking a picture. aawww so sweet. dua2 pun gebu. hahahhaha. watched a theatre called An Inspector Calls, a thriller which was not bad at all. twas my first time watching a theatre in the UK so i guess it was alright. but I really really would like to watch a theatre in London. like those erm, We Will Rock You or Chicago and etc. I will one day!! well, it was a nice weekend to meet her in sheffield. it was our first sleepover!

i came back last monday and that night itself i went over to Nana's house and watched som
e horror movies with nadia, danny n luq. we watched 2 movies called Demonic Toys and Puppet Master. it's not scary. disgusting a bit. belum sampai tahap gory. suspense and terkejut terkejut lah kut. The Puppet Master however, i watched it back then when i was small. so i remembered it as being scary, but bila tgk balik hari tuh cam. hmmmm.. bosan. oh well, budak kecik kan tgk cerita hantu pasal puppet bunuh2 orang. it's like that movie called It. i'm sure MANY of u watched it way back then. THAT MOVIE definitely made me afraid of clowns. up till now i dislike clowns. :P . another movie that made me afraid of this humanlike dolls would be Chuckie. eeeeeeee tak sukaaaaa. and i used to have a doll that looked like that. sangat horror. always imagine stupid stuff like the doll turned looking at me or coming at me. huhuhu.

oh yea!!! Last Friday, after handing in my last coursework for the term, (well i ha
ve another one but that's due in May, hehe.) i was sooooo bored, i called up nadia n nana asking them to go out and take a walk with me. it was such a nice day that i couldn't let myself just sit around in my room. then i decided to ask danny to come along. and then i was like.. hmmmm i think i wanna go to the park. i saw a sign which said something park (can't remember the name) when i was in the bus going to town. so i invited all of them to go to the park with me. hehehhe. syaz n luq too since they're the ones who live off campus. the park wasn't what i expected it to be. i was imagining it to be like those hyde park types.. not as big but something like that. but it wasn't. in fact, luq's n syaz's campus's compund is much nicer!! we ended up taking lots of pictures there instead. we then walked to Williamson Park which is like a hutan simpanan to me. there were so many dogs there. not stray dogs but they were not on their leash.

there was this huge dog coming along the path that we were all taking and some of the guys (i won't say who..) were already in front and only us girls were left behind. SO, i asked one of the guys to stay on my left cause i was afraid that the dog might lick me or something. cause i was wearing a 3/4 tights. if i were to wear like jeans or something full length then i won't be that afraid. but u know what that guy did?! he just said "tak nak tak nak" and walk quickly in front of me. i was shocked. i couldn't believe what he had just did. one of the other girls who heard what he said was quite shocked as well. i definitely didn't expect him to do that. or even say that. what type of guy is that right?!!!!!! i was so taken aback at that moment. fine la kan, i'm not ur gf so u don't have to protect me BUT i am ur fren!!!!! and like u're a guy!!! macho la sikit. pergh. besides that, at one point, we were walking and again the guys were in front (i don't really care tho who's in front of not) but the fact that, one of my toes suddenly cramped and 2 of the guys didn't even stop, they continued walking cam urgh. u don't have to like help me but will u just stop and wait. my girlfrens of course stopped and ask if i was alright and only of the guys did stop too. but one of my frens asked me whether i was acting. ada ke tanya soalan tuh. why on earth would i be acting in pain?! maybe she doesn't know that i always get cramps at my legs. hahahha. agak pelik la tanya soalan tuh. heih. i told her no and like i always get cramp. after that i had to walk slowly and no sudden movements. Unfortunately, on the way back, there was a huskie who was justbeing friendly and ran towards us which made all of us panic and yes, my toe cramp again. hahahha. i think i need to be on my calsium pills again. this time it hurt sooo bad, i kept on swearing. hahahahah! ANYWAY, back to the point, if i have a bf and let's say like i fell or suddenly my leg cramp or anything, and this happens in the public. if he feels embarassed to help me or like just ignore me, my god, i'll break up with him there n then!! tak guna gila. can u imagine if like u're walking with ur frens (boys n girls).. and like u fell or kaki cramp, and the guys just went like "cepat la weh, abaikan jer sakit tuh" or "what's wrong with u" or better just continue walking.. don't u feel like.. ermm.. hmm. i dunno what word to use. hahahhahah! u get my point. lalalallaa.

k, let's change topic now. hahahah! sleepover at nana's place tonight!!!! yay!!!!
i'm hungry now. lunch lunch lunch! :D till then! toodles!

1 comment:

M&Ms said...

yay im in yr blog :P