Where art thou?

Saturday 11 June 2011

there's a red spot at..

There's a red spot at my white eye! Can u see it? I've circled it there in the pic. It doesn't look THAT bad in the picture but upfront, it's like there's blood but not bleeding (i.e. a bloodshot). Apparently, (after I've googled) it's due to a broken blood vessel in the eye. The cause? Well, it might be caused by tiredness or a poke/scratch. I think mine would most probably due to tiredness. I don't remember scratching my eye or anything like that. huhu.
This happened yesterday. I have noooo idea when it appeared but it is gone now, tho i still see some fade redness. wanted to stay up yesterday and do my essay but since i got that bloodshot in my eye, i slept early and yea, had a loooong sleep and my eyes got its rest! :)

Looking at this picture again, is that an eyebag i see?!?! (since only one of my eyes is in the picture). Oh well, this is the last time I'll be studying my ass off!
Just.one.more.!.

Alrighty, I shall be off preparing for my last/finale/final paper now!
All the best and good luck to moi! hehe.

xoxo, Soraya

No comments: