Where art thou?

Saturday 15 May 2010

EXAM SHMEXAMS!


SHMEXAMS.. sounds very.. ooh la la no? HAHAHA. Weird. Anyway, i just finished my management accounting paper just now. MY GOD, it wasn't easy, it wasn't that hard.. I JUST DON'T KNOW. I know i've lost 12 marks, confirm gone. yg lain tak tau lah. :( waaaaaa.
the weather is sooooo nice right now. it's such a beautiful day! the sun is shining, the sky is blue... and i just feel like berlari berkejaran bergolek-golek on the nice green grass BUT Soraya has to study! STUDY WOMAN STUDY! grrrrr~ i've got my strategic management paper this Monday and Principles of Financial Accounting the next day! THE NEXT DAY. WHY?!?! but i pity friends more as they have 4 papers straight in a row!!! but i know they can do it!!!! they're awesome! :) Go Nadia FN and Yana!!! wooh!!!! BERUSAHA!!!! Nadia MN n I are in the same boat cause our paper is like next day to each other. must berusaha too! go Ketuts! :D

I'm gonna have more of like the 4 papers straight in a row starting the 24th. not really straight lah cause got one day break in between. 24th, 25th, 27th & 28th. OMG, even looking at the dates after writing it here looks horrible!!!! eeeeeeee..

right now, this very minute, one of the cypriots is having his own cheer moment. HAAHAHAH. bengong ar diorang nih. OMG, a few days back, i was untangling the vaccuum's wire at my door, and one of my flatmates, passed by and he wasn't wearing any top on, just his sweatpants, u know how it's like your reflects to just look up when someone walked pass in front of u right, so i did and the moment i did that, my iPod (i was wearing my iPod at that time) paused! and he winked at me. I went Hi! closed my door and laugh like mad and got grossed out! HAHAHAHAHAH GELIIIIII OKAY!!!! serious geli. eee. ahahahahah. they are always shirtless! the first time i got in to my flat last year, opened the main door n PAP, some guy's body at my eye level.. i was like erk! then he went, oh sorry. he thought i was his fren as he was expecting someone. HAHHA thank god he's cute. ahahhahaha what a way to welcome me to my flat yea? :D dunno whether i've mentioned this before but there are only 3 msians in my flat and the rest (7 people) are all Cypriots. hahahah. a minority when it comes to my flat. but they're nice! tho sometimes can be a "BIT" noisy!

ookaayyy, i better get going.. it's 4.21pm now, must start study at 4.30pm! i hope so. I HAVE TO!! exam soraya ooiiiii. nanti sendiri menyesal.. huhuhu. oh yes, ending it with a random fact yea? hmmmm okay.

in Jodhpur, India, they have blue houses!!! hence the picture.
i'm having some trouble moving the picture to down here. HMPH. :)

toodles for now! wish me luck for my exam! n good luck to u! ganbarimasu!

1 comment:

Zyana Madhi said...

gud luck kamoo di sana~ huhu jelous coz u guys semua rajin2..n me is no-no aite now~