Where art thou?

Wednesday 17 June 2009

how was my last day of exam?? well, surprise surprise ;)

I've finished my exam!! yay!!!!!! first year of being an undergrad student had passed! boy how time flies huh. anyway, TODAY was such a windy, wet n cold day! it was soooo gloomy. the weather here has some effect on my mood. hahhahha. so anyway, so sad that the last day of my exam was to be with such a gloomy day. PLUS, the paper was ermm so so.. everyone kept saying it was soooo good! but to me i wasn't sure whether it was good or bad. so wasn't too happy about it.

had lunch with Chu Chu before she flies off to China tomorrow and then head back to my flat to watch some of my Arashi's tv shows. I was to meet up with the rest of the gang (i.e. nadia, nana, luq, danny n syakir) as nadia said that syakir made rendang and we were all to meet up at the previous bbq spot but it was raining heavily so i was like calling syakir n nadia asking whether it's still on or not. Syakir didn't picked up, couldn't get thru nadia. When nana picked up, she said it was on but not sure where. Syakir called later n i straight away asked him whether it was cancelled but he said.. no no it's still on, we're going to nadia's house. which i found to be kinda odd cause gatherings would usually be at my kitchen. tapi cam kat rumah nadia.. cam hairan. so thought a change of venue would be okay.

nana then sms me asking what time am i coming cause they're all hungry and wanna eat with me. so i quickly prayed and head to nadia's place. when i reach there, nadia was like, u tau tak nana sorang jer yg baru sampai. then when i entered her room.... TADAAAA! everyone was there to surprise me for my 3 months in advance birthday!!!!! 17th June yea and my birthday is on sept 17th! haha! so sweet of them to celebrate it while we're all together! i've never told ANYONE about this before but now i'm gonna tell you that i've always always always! wanted a surprise birthday party. but i never did get one. cause i mean, if u tell someone that u want one.. obviously u wouldn't be kinda all surprise right?? plus, none of the people i know back home seem to plan anything for me. i am the one who's always planning stuff, even for my own birthday. heh. was hoping that one of the many people i know would actually plan something for me but oh well. hahha.

u have no idea how happy i am to have the surprise 3 months in advance birthday for me! u know the feeling off how much effort people put into something just for you?? if u do, then good for you cause i love that feeling! and that's what i felt! still feeling it! hahaha! a very very very very big thanks to Nadia for planning it!!! and of course not forgetting Nana who helped out too. ANNNND also to Luqman who masak the nuggets! and of course to Syakir n Danny too!!! u guys turned my gloomy day into a bright n fun one!!! thank u thank u thank u!!! u guys might not see my expression being so surprised or happy or whatever but trust me.. deep down inside i felt sooooo happy and touched that u guys did that for me! i feel.. appreciated!! :P yes i do!! it was a great day in the end and i thank yall for that! xoxo!

tomorrow will be an outing to Pleasure Beach, Blackpool and we shall see how it goes! :D till then, toodles!

1 comment:

Twiggy said...

omg sweetnye dioraaaannngg.. and who in the world would have expected an advanced 3-month birthday surprise, ahahahahahhaha