Where art thou?

Wednesday 8 April 2009

it's my 100th post!!!!


this is my 100th post! and about time i gave my blog a facelift! :) i think it looks much prettier and cheerful now. agree? yeap! :)

i have been the ULTIMATE procrastinator i tell ya. when holiday kicks in, i seriously have no mood to study!! i have a test on the 23rd and a report to be hand in on May 6th. i've started studying, still very slow progress but nothing yet on the report. i have myself to blame really. even when i motivate myself, i still can't kick in the study mode. i think i have to go to the library but it's such a long walk and with the ever so unpredictable weather. sheesh. skejap hujan skjp terang-benderang. sometimes both at the same time. heih.

TODAY! today was fun! Nadia and I went to town and we watched 2 movies right after another!!! we watched The Haunting in Connecticut and Monsters Vs. Aliens! there were only 6 people in the cinema when we were watching the horror movie! haha! the movie was good!! t'was based on a true story too. ooOooO! hehe. oh yes, i'm most probably will be getting a niece!! congrats to my sister! hehe! very happy that Dot's a girl! well, i don't mind really if she's a girl or boy. but a girl would be so much easier to dress up! and being that she's most probably will come into this world around my birtday@ a virgo!! i have a feeling that i'll get along very well with my darling niece!!!! soooo happy!!!

after my trip to coventry, i think i better FORCE myself to work hard! with all the UMNO activities coming up. gosh. things are gonna be stress up! i can picture it now! woooh! :P ok SOraya (note to self) work hard so u can get that ever-so-hot-looking Audi u saw! let's start working with some positive thinking and a great big smile! hmm.. let's see..


ngeeeee :D :D am smiling alright! ;) daaaa!

6 comments:

thenain said...

congratz. keep it up!

Twiggy said...

have you seen Rain's latest picture??
eeee...burookk... cam dah kurus tak tentu arah

Soraya said...

OMG.. SERIOUS?! the last time i saw Rain's picture.. dia cam bermuscle gila gila cam ninja turtle dah and then rambut panjang.. tak sukaaa...

mak cik malas said...

wah~ huhu...u watcj the movies already...huhu, now i have to watch it by my own..btw, is the monster vs aliens good??

Nadia said...

i guess that must be your fav danial henney pic! kat bilik u its that same pic kan??

Soraya said...

to mak cik malas: monsters vs. aliens is not THAT good, to me that is. biasa je.

to nadia: YES, it's the same ;)