Where art thou?

Saturday 12 April 2008

one paper left then trials exam is over

HELLLOOOOOO frens!!!! i have one paper left which is Economic paper 3.. it's on this Tues.. i'm at home right now.. back for the weekend.. hehehe.. i need to come back home... this week had been a really really tough week for me.. so ok.. updates! Last weekend was my sister's wedding!!!!! she's now married!!! i can't believe it!! woo hoo!! the wedding was great!!! she got married on the 4th of April.. the akad nikah took place at my house.. and ada bersanding sekali.. family frens came.. the next day.. wedding reception was held at Sime Darby Convention Centre.. gosh it was sooo tiring that night.. i became one of the usherers.. i think that's how u spell it... i wore this high heels which was 3.5 or 4 inches high!!! and my god.. rasa macam nak tercabut kaki ok!!! yerlah.. siapa suruh pakai kasut tinggi2 kan?! but hey... gotta look good.. no pain no gain.. hehehe ;) neway, after the function.. i really didn't wanna go back to kolej cause i am not ready for the exams.. so i "banjir" lah sorang2 kat dlm bilik jap.. cause i couldn't banjir in front of my family right.. malu lar.. i hope u all know what banjir means.. if u don't.. pergi tanya Pam.. she gave me that term... hahaha... so anyway, i cam stressed out jugak ar... sooo bila balik kolej on sunday night.. i broke down terus bila masuk chalet.. pija was there.. so she tried to calm me down.. oh maji was there as well.. how embarassing.. then i went to puvvy's chalet to give her the wedding favours and i told her about it.. and yes.. i broke down again.. then i went back to my chalet and then met amalina and broke down again.. and by the time fiza came back. i was kinda ok dah.. so i had picked up all my strength and studied after that.. huhuhu..

The next day.. i thought i had let go all my blue feelings that night.. i was wrong.. it just hit me that i won't get to see my sister as often as i used to anymore.. so i banjir again... so banjirlah saya sambil baca Malaysian Studies.. and i was really really emotionally unstable last week... talking about my sister was really a sensitive issue to me.. but when i talked to ju vern about it.. i was laughing about it.. maybe because well, my sister kalau dia tinggal kat rumah husband dia.. it's just 5 minutes away.. HEHEHE.. ju vern kata bongek kat i.. 5 minit jer.. WELL YEAH!! 5 minutes jer BUT still... skrg kalau balik rumah.. she won't be there sometimes and then there'll be no more.. lepaking with just her and backing me up or laughing at my stupid jokes... k k, teary now.. but kena tahan.. her husband's right behind me.. hehe.. she's at home right now.. so anyway, yeah.. i'll start to banjir everytime i have my flashbacks of times of me n my sis.. a bit pathetic maybe but.. seriously i myself didn't know i was going to be this emo.. well virgos ARE sensitive.. this virgo right here.. hehehe.. k end of story..

i gotta get ready to go out for dinner at aunty shahroom's house!! yay!! oh.. she's my mom's bestfren.. :) and she's a good cook!!! whee!!! till next time.. after econs paper!!! adios amigos!! xoxo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

rajeeee~~~
im back at home gak *grins*
that wedding souvenirs were really2222 nice :D

laen kali u banjir dtg chalet i kay? ;)