Where art thou?

Tuesday 18 March 2008

wahai bloggers sekalian

i lost my mechanical pencil.. huhu.. that's a weird way to start blogging... but it's true.. still looking for it.. WHAHAHAHAAH dah jumpa dah.. u know what.. i think if anyone read this.. mesti orang tuh rasa cam dia baca some maniac's blog.. WELL EXCUSE ME.. it's my blog!! ikut suka hati i ar nak tulis camner.. ANYWAY, yeah... in the morning just now.. was a stressful day for my mom n sis.. all with my sister's wedding preparation and all... and plus the wedding planner (boleh katakan cam planner gituh) passed away!!! can u imagine that?! i hope his people will continue doing the work... he's my dad's fren.. so my dad was really really sad as he knew that man since he was in ITM... kesian dia..

i DID inform yall that my sister's getting married right?! well yes, she's getting married!!!!! after 6 years of knowing each other they got engaged last year.. diorang bagaikan pinang dibelah dua!!!! hebat lah.. hahahaa.. chor (i call my sister : chor), IF u're reading this.. jgn bangga eh.. hehehe.. but u should be!! no no.. not too much.. yes.. that's better.. :P i can't wait for the wedding!!! excited!!!! on the 4th of April, the akad nikah will take place at my house and then on the 5th, at Sime Darby Convention Centre!!!!!! yay!!!!!! and and on the 7th... guess what's happening on the 7th.. MY TRIALS EXAM!!!! "YAY"..... nak nangis dgr it's on the 7th!!! bongek betul lar.. dulu ckp on the 14th.. my mom pun buat lar date tuh suma.. sekali dia pergi awalkan cuti and trials!!! heish! takper takper.. study study..

oh my god!!! my laptop kan!! hari tuh dah corrupted tau.. so i went and send it for repair.. and it was sooooo corrupted that that dude couldn't do anything to back up my documents and all.. SO, everything's GONE!! AND I MEAN EVERYTHING!!! MY PICTURES N MY MUSIC!!!!! sedey gila.. i cried in my room.. hahah.. yer lah! sedey gila ok.. dah lar i ada banyak gambar.. and when i say byk.. I MEAN A LOT OK.. A LOT!!!! huwaaaa :'( gone.. the memories. i could get it frm my frens but they don't have some of the pictures... oh yeah, 2 weeks back, this dude i USED TO like in high school called me up.. which was like soooooo weird.. after 3 years, tiba2 jer call?! at that time i was at the netball court cheering like mad for my junior diamonders.. and suddenly i got a call.. the no. looked familiar (deleted his no.) but i was like "hmmm.. can't be".. so when i picked up the phone and he said who he was.. i was stunned.. cam pelik gila.. but then i was busy right sooo he said "u sound bz.. nvm.. bye".. ok fine lah kan.. but then 2 days after that i msg him and asked why he called and apologise cause i was bz that day.. he didn't even reply my sms!!! bongek betul!!! menyesal aku msg dia.. pelik pelik... and then last Saturday, his cousin yang tak pernah call i.. tiba2 call!!! what's wrong with those 2!!! gedik arh.. Hahhaha gedik... tak. tak gedik.. just pelik.. or maybe they just felt like calling me.. (oh terperasan lah pulak saya)... whatever lah.. i saw his picture just now (the high school one) at facebook and he looks kinda different.. dah berisi sikit.. berbanding dgn zaman sekolah.. oh well, time passes.. some people get fatter, some people get thinner (i.e fiq! u dah kurus sangat! i suka masa u berisi sket! chumel gituh), some people fluctuates, and some.. just stay the same.. :D

remember my post on A,B and C... well.. C dah poyo gila... he now knows that he's good looking.. so skrg cam perasan jer... eeeee tak suka.... and he's very flirty now.. with the juniors... and according to my frens, the way he talks to girls skrg pun cam dah lain..... cam gedik2 sket.. eeeeeewwww... it's official.. he now thinks he's SOOOO hot... well, he is hot but he misused his hotness... hhahahahah.. i dunnolah.. conclusion, dia sangat perasan dia hot sangat... wateva.. tak suka org macam tuh.. B on the other hand is still nice! dia baik sangat! he treats me nicely.. i like him just as a fren though.. for now lar... who knows.. maybe in the future ke.. HAHAHAAH.. but hey, no one knows about the future right.. so can't blame me for just speculating.. ;) k, nak buat P3!!! :p adios amigos!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

berita tergempar 18mac : ronggeng A telah kehilangan mechanical pencil! tapi mujur, ia akhirnya ditemui di tempat kejadian tak lama kemudian.sekian berita terkini ;P

im confused la..c is the high school dude ke the other mamat yg dh kerek skrg? n who's b?! the jambu overdose dude ke? im lost..oh yea..im having migraines everyday now T_T sume exams pny pasal!

Soraya said...

ahahaaha! berita terkini u tak boleh bla!! hahaahah :) C is yang kerek tuh ler.. B ha'ah.. jambu overdose?! hahahahah! farny..