Where art thou?

Thursday 7 February 2008

continue frm the previous one.. hehe

i know that i can just edit the previous post.. BUT.. saje jer.. nak buat new post.. hehe.. SO YEAH.. my mood's okay again after i came back.. well, not that night.. a bit moody.. but the next day.. I'M BACK BABY! woo hoo!! ANYWAY, the last event in college was Bangsawan.. and i was in charge of the dance! i'm not really a choreographer type of person.. i know how to dance.. but creating steps?! OMG.. SUSAH GILA OK.. i seriously dunno what to do.. sooo i watched youtube... most of the classic malay movie dance was FUNNY.. a few was ok.. so only got a few steps frm there.. credits to Nana, Teh n Syufiza for helping me with the steps.. and putting up with my crankyness.. stress giler.. cause i couldn't figure out what steps to do.. and i had only what.. 2 weeks to do it! my dancers find me amusing.. especially Sarah.. she just loves laughing at me.. bertuah nya budak! a few days b4 the real day did we finish the steps.. then after that, practice, practice n practice and then WALA! we won best choreography!!!! i was sooo happy!!! i really wanted to win it! bcoz i succeeded in winning something that i enjoy doing.. DANCE.. hehe.. u can watch the video at my facebook.. :) i actually lost 1 kg because of all the dancing! huhu.. oh yeah.. i named our dance group the Ronggeng Rokiahs.. and each of us have our own rokiah name.. I'm Rokiah A because i'm the head.. i can't be called Rokiah S because S is for Sarah.. then there's Rokiah P (Pam), Rokiah L (Liyana), Rokiah M (Marsh).. and other 3 rokiahs.. i hope they had a lot of fun dancing with me.. :)

i'm on my CNY holiday right now.. should be studying hard!! but look what i'm doing right now.. ONLINE!! sheesh! gotta read up econs... practice Acc and Maths! so that i can FLY!!! i HAVE TO fly!!! pray hard for me! hehe.. oh oh, i had my dinner just now with my ever so wonderful 2 bestfrens, Azdianur n Izyan.. rindu kat diorang.. so glad i went out with them just now.. last minute planning! haha! and went on an adventure in searching for the condominium where Izyan was at! hehe.. miscommunication jer sebenarnya.. oh n then we bumped into Rifdi! n on the way back.. we saw Matin in the car! gosh rambut dia dah panjang!!! a bit ugly tho.. nampak cam poodle gituh.. HAHAHHA! (ish ish tak baik).. i kept bumping into my school frens.. yesterday i met Nabil and Widuri at VIchuda.. and the day before, i met Shaza and Ros Aimi.. :)

i think i better go now.. gotta try to resist the temptation of going online!! i blame it on the internet connection in college!! cam jakun bila dapat internet connection yang laju!! :( adios amigos!

No comments: