Where art thou?

Tuesday 28 August 2007

holiday's about to start!

holiday my foot! hehe.. 2 weeks and a few days of studying.. k fine, maybe a BIT of shopping and hanging out with muh frens.. BUT STILL... kena study.. haih.. i really can't wait to finish A levels.. met up with a few of my seniors the other day.. and they were all getting ready to go to the overseas.. starting their university life.. WAHHHHHH JEALOUS... i wanna go too!!!! oh well, my time will come.. (mulakan semangat kuda gagah vogue!)
i miss my wildthing!!!!!!!!!!!!!! fiq pun! kite rindu sangat ngan korang! :( (just a shoutout to my homies.. ).. luahan perasaan.. hahahhaha! WHY must people shorten my name.. i think i have a very nice name.. (excuse the vainess)... but hey.. it's MY NAME.. some people in this college call me SORA.. .. what the..?? kan?! bongek betul... :p gosh, i still haven't gotten my IELTS result yet.. was to bz to take it yesterday.. and today.. the woman in charge is sick.. i have to wait till tomorrow to get it... i wanna know now!!!!! everyone else got theirs already!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i misssss u tooo!! raje! cuti eh??? and u should spice up your blog! put games or videos or music.. heheh. and chat box ke :P seee you soooonnn babe!