Where art thou?

Wednesday 3 December 2014

If it is not meant to be...

Oh dear, am worried about myself when it comes to my love life. Cam loser jer. Hahahaha. I really need to learn self control. Following frm my previous post, i should learn my lesson that if it's not meant to be, then it's not meant to be. I know that you can't force someone to like you. Totally agree with that. And the fact that I know he just sees me as a friend, i really need to let it go. Must control self to not make the effort! I once read a quote that goes something like "eventually you will find someone who will make you realise why it didn't happen with anyone else". Also, another quote which said, Let him find you, you're not a good hunter. Lol. Case in point. Did my hunting and look what happened. Hahaha. Fail la raje.

And u know these kinda things, they usually come when u least expect of it. I should not expect anything then. Allah knows what's best for me. I guess, he is not the best for me then, and i should move on. I guess, I should try and treat him like a friend. Must drive myself into feeling so or if we drift apart further, guess he will just be a memory.

Oh gosh, I'm just praying that whoever who God has made for me did not get lost somewhere. Hahaha. Cause then he wouldn't be able to find me! :p

No comments: