Where art thou?

Thursday 26 January 2012

My favourite pearl tea!


So, before this I had my tutti frutti phase where every now n then it's FROYO TIME!!!
Froyo = Frozen Yogurt (just in case some doesn't know what it stands for.. hehe)

Nowadays it's always Chatime!!
Thanks to my friend, Yana who introduced me to Chatime a few months back.
I loved it since. wheee!

Chatime sells pearl tea or bubble tea. you can drink anything that they serve and just ask for the pearls/bubbles to be included in the drink! Those pearls are made from tapioca starch btw (i just found out myself.. a few secs ago. LOL)

My favourite has to be their Hazelnut Chocolate Milk tea with pearls!
loooovee it. I've never tried other flavours besides hazelnut choc and superior pure cocoa.

Booyakasha!

I actually tried bubble tea ages ago when i was a small kid but i hated it cause it tasted so artificial, like powdered flavour and just add water. but this time it's totally different!

This pearl tea never fails to make me happy n bubbly! like! :)


xoxo,
Soraya

No comments: