Where art thou?

Thursday 25 September 2008

the last night i'll be spending in M'sia..

wwwwwoooahhhhhhhh! i can't believe it!!!! i'm actually flying tomorrow night!!! ohmaigawd.. huhuhu. hopefully all goes well. :) neway, last monday was my first time driving to KL. went there with Pam. i wanted to visit the national monument as i've never been there b4. I KNOW! ada ke. hehehe. then Pam wanted to go to the Bird Park cause she's never been there b4. so YAY! then we still wanted to jln2 so went to carcosa seri negara. we were so excited to look for the Galeri Seri Perdana, we found it but then it was closed! maka hampa, so we wanted to go to Istana Negara. we failed to do so as we got lost! hahahah! i know it's along the highway. pam knew that too. but we forgot which highway it was. hahaha! called topan for directions, and pam was my navigator, had some misunderstanding of the directions given by topan. so, sesat lah kami. we drove till Jalan Thambypillay n Jalan Scott area. huhu. sooooo exhausted! both of us were fasting! hahahah. serious takder keje kan puasa2 nih. but it was worth it baybeh!

The next day, i went to the curve to buka puasa with my college buddies. most of the girls couldn't make it. tinggal i sorang. well there's shahira n mot's cousin, Ana. she is the sweetest girl ever! and gosh, does she likes to take pictures alright! byk gile gambar dia ambik. hence, there's a lot of my picture in her camera! hahahahha! glad she was there. if not i sense a little bit of awkwardness. anyhoo, all in all, it was a nice dinner! at tony roma's. the chicken i ate was sooo filling. pergh. yeah mmg lah tak habis kan, exactly what the guys had expected. :p

packing is driving me insane!!!!!!!!!! i hate to pack!!!!! i'm gonna have trouble packing my stuff there in the UK. no one will be there to help me. no fiza(usually fiza would help me pack my stuff), no chor, n no mama. huhuhu. my check-in luggage is still overweight! gedik ar. can't u just lose ur weight like i did?! ha bag? hehe. well, hand luggage are all done. gosh, this will be the last night for me to sleep in my comfortable bed! waaaa golek2. haih. i shall not blog till i reach Lancaster. so, till then, TOODLES MY FRENS!!! hope to c u in the UK and next year when i come back for the holidays!!!!! I LOVE U ALL! XOXO!

No comments: